A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive and helps analyse web traffic, or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Below is a list of cookies our website will place on your computer if you click "Accept".
_ga Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users of this site. Expires after two years
_gid Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users of this site. Expires after 24 hours
These cookies do not record any personally identifiable information (PII).
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
- Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry: Turn off cookies in the browser
- Windows Phone: Changing privacy and other browser settings