Supporting and representing businesses, trade associations and inward investment teams at international events is bread and butter to the Fraser International team.
The work of a successful event does not start and end with the event itself – it’s all about preparation and follow up: maximising the value of the time you spend by ensuring you talk to the right people – and then keep talking to them in the weeks and years to come.
- Research suitable events for clients to attend – as exhibitors or delegates
- Arrange transport, hotels and all other logistics
- Help design stand materials – exhibition boards, literature, AVs
- Pre-arrange stand visits and meetings with target audiences
- Set up conferences and presentations
- Arrange off-site visits and meetings
- Attend events on clients’ behalf
- Handle PR and promotional activities
- Provide on-stand support
- Arrange follow up actions
Our track record is exceptional: we have supported thousands of businesses and organisations over the years at events in over 40 countries.